Tuesday, August 22, 2023

Baldur’s Gate 3 speedrunners are seeing how fast they can have sex in-game

Baldur's Gate 3 is a grand, sprawling RPG from Larian Studios that has had many of its players tied up since its release. While many of us are exploring what this fantasy world has to offer in terms of secret paths, loot, and its overarching story, some players are seeing how fast they can have sex with their companions. Fair enough. I can’t say that I’m surprised, and I can’t say that I blame them either. Some of the companions available in Baldur’s Gate 3 switch up their attitudes towards you so quickly that I’d be lying if I said my curiosity wasn’t piqued by just how fast players can go from mere acquaintances to swapping saliva. Read more
http://dlvr.it/Sv0GSD

No comments:

Post a Comment

Could Riot have left clues for what the next 2XKO character is?

With 2XKO finally getting an alpha playtest announcement (which you can sign up for right now), a tempting trail of breadcrumbs has been lef...