Saturday, May 18, 2024

What are you playing this weekend?

With the weekend comes time to do what we like. Okay, sometimes there are things we have to do, but it's mainly a break from responsibilities and the doldrums that made up the week.

This weekend, some of us have caught the Hades-fever which probably isn’t a bad fever to have, from what I’ve heard. Others are revisiting prior releases they enjoy immensely, and others are also finding time to do fun extracurriculars that have nothing to do with games.

Here’s what we’re getting into this weekend:

Read more


http://dlvr.it/T74HPC

No comments:

Post a Comment

I sense that Pokemon Trading Card Game Pocket is going to take over my life - hands-on

I have fond memories of those early, obsessive days of Pokemon Go. When it was shiny, new, and exciting. I do get why some people are still ...