Wednesday, September 4, 2024

Concord hits the eBay scalper market after being pulled from sale, and someone's trying to sell a copy for the low, low price of £10,000

Have you got a tenner I can borrow? Look, I know you don't do loans, but I swear I'll pay you back.

Why do I need it? Do you really have to ask? Ok, I'll come clean. There's a copy of Concord for sale on eBay for £10,000, and I didn't buy it before it was pulled from sale as part of it being shut down as of September 6, so scalpers are my only option now.

No, this PS5 copy (thanks, TheGamer), which is listed as being for sale to the first person to pony up £10,000/just over $13,000 or make what the seller deems to be the best offer, isn't the only one being hawked by scalpers, but it does look to be by far the most expensive. Come on now, the listing's titled "Concord Ps5 Video Game Rare Pulled From Shops .... LOL!" with a poop emoji on the end there, so you know it's worth it.

Read more


http://dlvr.it/TCq3Kd

No comments:

Post a Comment

Despite being a box office flop, it seems like film bros have yapped on enough about how Fight Club is really reflective of society, actually, to make it Letterboxd's most watched movie

Fight Club has long been known as a bit of a cult classic, but as it turns out, it's actually the top watched film on Letterboxd. Re...