Sunday, September 8, 2024

Squirrel with a Gun is a decent Goat Sim-like, but it’s at its best when it’s persuading me that my cat’s ready to fill Daniel Craig’s shoes

We’re somewhere around Bletchley, on the edge of Milton Keynes, when the drugs begin to take hold.

I say something like: “It’s my fault. I should never have let you drive.” Suddenly, there’s a terrible roar all around us, as my fellow traveller, catnip coursing through her furry little body, loses control of the car, which was going a hundred miles an hour towards Pinewood Studios with the top down.

Luckily, we’re hopelessly lost on a country road, so there’s not much to hit as we slide to a halt. Next to me, an airbag is gently popped by a claw. I sit there, dazed and confused, as though time’s standing still. I wonder if I’ve made the right call. I think about what made me make that call. I think about Squirrel With A Gun.

Read more


http://dlvr.it/TCzYvR

No comments:

Post a Comment

Despite being a box office flop, it seems like film bros have yapped on enough about how Fight Club is really reflective of society, actually, to make it Letterboxd's most watched movie

Fight Club has long been known as a bit of a cult classic, but as it turns out, it's actually the top watched film on Letterboxd. Re...